join the Earth Guardian Tribe
We are a global community of young warriors and mentors who are tired of waiting for others to lead us into a sustainable future. Collectively, we are stepping up as leaders and taking responsibility for creating the future we want. And we're doing it in a way that works: Positively, creatively and collaboratively.
Join Earth Guardians
Fill out this form to join the Earth Guardian movement, get your Crews Tool Kit, and receive special invitations to participate in Global Action Days.
Now how Do I get Started?
sign Up to Protect Our Future!
We all envision a healthy, abundant future for the young people around the world. In this day and age, it becomes more and more challenging to see how we can bring the Earth and the people back into a state of balance. This is why we have created Protect Our Future, a campaign that seeks to support young people in building towards positive, action-oriented climate justice solutions. Throughout the year, thousands of youth from our Earth Guardian crews all over the world come together for actions to protect the Earth, Air, Water, and Climate.
Join us to #ProtectOurFuture!
Learn more about Starting a crew
An Earth Guardian Crew is a youth-led group of mobilized badasses ready to take action. Crews are the heart and soul of the Earth Guardians movement. If you don't already see a crew near you, starting a crew is a powerful way to have a direct and meaningful impact on your community while representing the global shift.
Cut carbon in your personal life by adopting some of our 50 simple actions. From opting for reusable water bottles to biking to school, you have immense power!
Support us financially by being an Earth Guardian Member
By giving monthly, you ensure Earth Guardians can have the biggest impact possible. Knowing we can count on your sustained support allows us to plan longterm, effective projects, react quickly in the face of threats to our environment, and hire solutionaries to the EG team!
Interested in volunteering? Click on the link below to fill out our volunteer form, and our lead volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you shortly!
what does it take to be an earth guardian?
- Be ready to lead. The Earth Guardian team is a small group based in Boulder, Colorado. We’re not here to tell you what to do– we’re your support system. We know that real, sustainable, organic change doesn’t come from the top-down… it comes from widespread cultural shifts. We know that climate leadership in Colorado might look different than it would in Brazil. Talk to us. Work with us. We’re in this together. How can we help each other?
- Hold yourself accountable to the EARTH GUARDIANS CODE of COLLABORACTION »
- I am a leader. I empower others to lead. Leaders create leaders.
- I put The Earth first. I regularly consider these questions:
- What am I doing on a daily basis to build a healthier, happier, cleaner, more sustainable world?
- How do my habits and choices impact other life on earth, including plants, animals, ecosystems, and people?
- If everyone on earth lived the way I do, would it be sustainable?
- I collaborate. I dare to be someone who actively develops positive, powerful relationships, especially when it’s hard.
- I know that personal sustainability is the backbone of sustainable activism. I take care of myself and others, I listen to my body, and I invest my time and energy in projects that fulfill me.
- I move: more doing, less sitting around talking and planning.
- I go big. I don’t believe in external limits. As Paul Hawken says, “Don’t be put off by people who know what is not possible. Do what needs to be done and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done.”
- Your wins are my wins. We’re in this together.
Participate in Global Actions and Protect Our Future days.
Share. Tell us about the projects you're working on, share your passions with others to collaborate and instigate change in your community, and help EG Crews reach farther by sharing social media posts! We also host monthly crew calls the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 5:00pm MST. Join us, and be prepared to have a representative from your crew share and collaborate with other crews.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org